Well, we are settled into our hotel room for the next few days. It is a suite and has a washer and dryer. That is great because now I can keep using the cloth diapers! When we went to Kansas we used disposables (except at night) and I couldn’t wait to get back home to the cloth diapers. Disposables suuuuuuccccckkkk!!!! I don’t even know how people can use them, they are so annoying. The cloth ones work way better – and I’m doing laundry anyway. I only have to do a load about every three days, so that’s not too bad. I am also counting on the studies that say cloth-diapered babies potty train earlier. Anyhoo – out of all the brands of diapers and covers we have tried we like the mother ease and kissaluvs the best. (Christmas is coming….. www.mother-ease.com and www.kissaluvs.com/fittedclothdiapers.htm) We are already in the medium sizes and I gotta start searching for good deals on the larges.
The other thing I miss is my pots and pans. I have an awesome set of the Calphlon infused anodized cookware and I hope it doesn’t get lost in the move over!
Today is Jack’s birthday – so as soon as Sammi wakes up from her nap we are going to go buy a new pair of sandals with the anti-microbial insoles to prevent another smelly feet incident on the flight over!
No comments:
Post a Comment