Friday was a mandatory fun day at Jack’s unit – the annual Family Picnic! It was actually pretty fun for the kids. They had a petting zoo, pony rides, a little bouncy castle, and there were two playgrounds and a splash pad the kids could play at until the BBQ.
When I grill
burgers at home I take 2 lbs of ground beef, a can of kidney beans, a small
handful of ground flax, and a couple splashes of worchestershire sauce. (Puree
the beans then mix it all up.) They taste good and that way you get some fiber
in your burgers. I put the extra ones on a cookie sheet and freeze them, then
put them in a Ziploc bag so I can just grab them when the kids want a burger
for lunch. But sometimes, we run out or I don’t feel like making them so then
we use the good ol’ frozen ¼ lb burgers from Costco. That is what we had at the
picnic. They are pretty tasty.
Some guy had
this shirt on. How awesome is that? It would have been perfect for Jack’s
birthday white trash bash!!
No comments:
Post a Comment