Monday, July 10, 2006

Magari!

Well, we are leaving today. It doesn’t seem real yet. As a bonus I got Legionnaires disease a day ago. It is probably just a cold, but I’m suspicious of the air in this hotel. Last night was the last night on the awful bed here. It ranked up in the top 5 worst beds ever. To make it even worse, there is a Westin right across from our room. Its red WESTIN sign taunts me each day because I know they have the “heavenly beds” over there. But, our room had a washer and dryer and that came in handy with a baby. Of course, the dryer died last night when I was doing the last load of diapers. I think they just stole one out of another room and traded. Our toilet broke one day when we were here, too. Yep, I am ready to leave!

Of course, flying with a cold is never fun. I hope lil’ G sleeps a lot and I hope they move us to the bulkhead seat, even though they seem adamant about not giving it to us. Air Canada – weeeeee!

Right now I am just waiting for Sammi to wake up from her nap. Then I can take apart her port-a-crib and we can go buy some water to take with us. Plus, we have about $100 in coins so I want to go to the bank and trade it in for bills. 2 o’clock will be here soon and it seems like we still have a lot to do! Wish us luck and I’ll be back as soon as we get the net connected at the house!

Buona giornata!!

No comments: