Thursday, January 11, 2007

Delurking Week!

Hey, guess what? It is national Blog Delurking Week. So, if you ever read me you should leave a comment. C'mon....just do it!

Today, in the spirit of my New Year's Diet, I tried doing the yoga. I used to do it all the time, but have not since lil' G arrived. Those of you with kids may know this already, but I learned just how FUN it is to do yoga with someone trying to claw your eyeball out, or hitting you on the head with blocks.

Yesterday we were out walking and we stopped for cafe at Lena's house. And guess what? Ha ha....Sammi is afraid of stuffed deer heads! They have one on their wall, and everytime she looked at it she would get this sad look on her face and start to cry. You could totally tell she was trying not to look at it, but couldn't help it.

I suppose stuffed deer heads are scary, just like aquariums (she is afraid of those, too.)


http://papernapkin.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/delurk2_3.jpg

No comments: