Monday, January 08, 2007

My Resolutions!

Well, it is the New Year! So, did you make lots of resolutions? I only made two. Last year, I resolved to “not be crazy” anymore and that worked out ok – so I’m sticking with it again this year. And, I want to lose weight. Started the weight watchers today. Last night we had pasta with seafood cream sauce. The main ingredients of which are butter, oil, cream, and parmesan cheese. So easy to make and so delicious, but it probably has about 10 billion points per serving.

On our trip to Egypt we took 566 photos, and an hour of video. I keep threatening to show it all to people who come over. I’m going to pare down the offerings and then shutterfly the pics out – but no one wants to see 566 photos, not even me. I did order our New Year’s cards, though. They have the picture of us all on a camel. Coming soon to your mailbox!!

No comments: