Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cranky?

Maybe Doing This Would Make Me Laugh.....

I don’t know if you have noticed from my last couple of posts, but I have a little case of what doctors call “the crankies.” I’m hoping that it gets better after Jack gets home. No one wants to come back from Afghanistan and be faced with a pregnant, cranky wife! (He’ll be all, “I came back why?”) I am just in a state of general pissed-offness. It is almost funny.

It’s not all bad here. The flowers are blooming everywhere and lots of fruit is in season now. Since we’ve been back I’ve probably eaten about 6 lbs of cherries (and have 2 more in the kitchen, calling my name), 4 lbs of watermelon, and countless peaches. Normally, eating all this fruit may cause a problem – but since I didn’t have that “problem” for the ENTIRE month that I was in Kansas, it is oh, so welcome. : )

Well, let’s hope that Jack’s plane is on time tonight and that we get to enjoy a romantic meal together. I can’t wait to see Sammi’s face when she wakes up and Daddy is home tomorrow!

No comments: