
Today at the Carney Park restaurant there was a table of about 8 people, and the entire conversation they were having was about how annoying the Neapolitans are and how messed up they are. It was nice to know I’m not the only one who thinks so.
Going back to last Tuesday at the bank. I left there with a Canadian lady who also couldn’t get her rent money. I was venting my frustration and saying I didn’t even know why God made Italians, as they are the most annoying people on the face of the earth. That I would rather live in Iraq than here, as the Iraqis are way friendlier, hospitable, and the food is better. She thought the part about the food was crazy talk, but not to me. I would rather eat a lamb roasted underground on a bed of rice and spices any day than a bowl of pasta. I could happily go the rest of my life without pasta. And even though the Iraqis hardly had anything, what they did have they shared. One day one of the men brought in the biggest goose I have ever seen. It was a roasted goose on a bed of rice and it was so good!
The Italians would rather just live in their own filth and steal your stuff than share theirs. But, good news: They have made “a resolution” to fix the trash problem! Yay! (Oh, wait, they’ve been making “resolutions” since I got here and there is still no progress. To help matters, a key witness who was going to testify for the State against the trash mafia guys was just gunned down, shot several times, in BROAD DAYLIGHT in a busy business area. So, yea, that resolution ought to work out great!) In the meantime, let me tell you that summer heat + huge, heaping piles of rotting garbage + the heightened sense of smell during pregnancy = unpleasantness!
That Canadian lady also defended the Italians saying, “it’s not them, it’s the system.” Well, I’m sorry. It’s not like aliens came and inflicted the system on them. They made it, they should change it. So, it IS them!! (I think they just need some vigilante justice and the cajones to open a can of whoop-ass. Another reason to love America and the 2nd Amendment.)
But then again, maybe these modern day Italians are the proof of alien life forms I have been searching for. Before, I was pretty sure aliens had been here and built the pyramids. Then, I see the pyramids and they are so obviously built by people. *sigh* Maybe, though, the Roman rulers were aliens. I just don’t see any way that these people are the descendants of the ROMAN EMPIRE that RULED THE WORLD. It is impossible. Sure, I have my lead poisoning theory, but no matter how lead poisoned you were, wouldn’t it have worked itself out by now? Aliens are the only other answer. Prove to me that they don’t exist by showing me examples of Roman excellence in these modern day Neapolitans. Go ahead, do it!! (Good luck with that waste of time, Mr. Challenge-Taker-Upper!)
Going back to last Tuesday at the bank. I left there with a Canadian lady who also couldn’t get her rent money. I was venting my frustration and saying I didn’t even know why God made Italians, as they are the most annoying people on the face of the earth. That I would rather live in Iraq than here, as the Iraqis are way friendlier, hospitable, and the food is better. She thought the part about the food was crazy talk, but not to me. I would rather eat a lamb roasted underground on a bed of rice and spices any day than a bowl of pasta. I could happily go the rest of my life without pasta. And even though the Iraqis hardly had anything, what they did have they shared. One day one of the men brought in the biggest goose I have ever seen. It was a roasted goose on a bed of rice and it was so good!
The Italians would rather just live in their own filth and steal your stuff than share theirs. But, good news: They have made “a resolution” to fix the trash problem! Yay! (Oh, wait, they’ve been making “resolutions” since I got here and there is still no progress. To help matters, a key witness who was going to testify for the State against the trash mafia guys was just gunned down, shot several times, in BROAD DAYLIGHT in a busy business area. So, yea, that resolution ought to work out great!) In the meantime, let me tell you that summer heat + huge, heaping piles of rotting garbage + the heightened sense of smell during pregnancy = unpleasantness!
That Canadian lady also defended the Italians saying, “it’s not them, it’s the system.” Well, I’m sorry. It’s not like aliens came and inflicted the system on them. They made it, they should change it. So, it IS them!! (I think they just need some vigilante justice and the cajones to open a can of whoop-ass. Another reason to love America and the 2nd Amendment.)
But then again, maybe these modern day Italians are the proof of alien life forms I have been searching for. Before, I was pretty sure aliens had been here and built the pyramids. Then, I see the pyramids and they are so obviously built by people. *sigh* Maybe, though, the Roman rulers were aliens. I just don’t see any way that these people are the descendants of the ROMAN EMPIRE that RULED THE WORLD. It is impossible. Sure, I have my lead poisoning theory, but no matter how lead poisoned you were, wouldn’t it have worked itself out by now? Aliens are the only other answer. Prove to me that they don’t exist by showing me examples of Roman excellence in these modern day Neapolitans. Go ahead, do it!! (Good luck with that waste of time, Mr. Challenge-Taker-Upper!)
(PS: as always, when I say Italians, I just mean these Naples ones.)
No comments:
Post a Comment