Monday, July 07, 2008

Hi! Instead of writing now I will just post some pictures. Here is a picture of us on our 8th anniversary. Jack just got into town from Afghanistan a couple hours before the picture. Having him home is great!

Here are some pictures of us down in Calabria at the Trevi Village. The water was so clean and there was no trash to been seen! It was a nice way to spend Jack’s birthday weekend. Sammi loves the water and we can never get her out of it!(In Italy, you have to wear a swim-cap in the pool. I don't see why I have to wear a swim-cap, but the hairy ape-men don't have to wear a body-cap!!)

He is still on leave, so we’ve been spending time together playing with Sammi. Once he goes back to work I can blog more often.

I have reached the point where I no longer walk, I waddle – so I feel like everything I do is in slow motion. When we go out walking Jack says if I went any slower I’d be going backwards. Sammi does this funny thing where she stands with her tummy out and her arms back and a weird look on her face. At first we didn’t know what it was – but it is her imitating how I look! I’m trying to get it on video but she won’t cooperate.

Other than that I have been spending my time writing a huge letter to the stupid hospital here and the OB department. They just won’t leave me alone. I won’t go into details now, but they keep harassing me about the VBAC. As far as I am concerned it isn’t their problem anymore, so why don’t they LEAVE ME ALONE??!!!!! It is making me crazy!

More to come soon. : )

No comments: