Here is the obligatory picture of the Big Sister kissing the Little Brother belly. She does it all the time, but usually I am sitting.Nothing else to report now. Just excited that tomorrow is finally August. Only 13 days until the midwife gets here. I just have to get Jack to take the baby car seat out from under the steps and wash the cover, plus I want him to change the washers on the sinks upstairs, and we (he) could put the pack-n-play together. I suppose that could be nesting. Is bossing other people around making them do stuff considered nesting?
Today was the last day of Sammi’s daycare. They had a pizza party at the beach. Now, no ‘school’ until September 8th, and that first week is only half days. Plus, her two best friends are leaving this summer. Hopefully, some of the new little kids will go there, too.
We’ll keep you posted on the baby’s arrival!
No comments:
Post a Comment