(Here is a picture of me at 38 weeks pregnant.)I’m looking at the calendar here. It is still two official weeks until the baby is due. It could be 3, or 1. Arrrggghhh!! This could be the longest 3, 2, or 1 week ever. I’m still hoping the full moon does it’s magic on the 16th. I’ve been having Braxton-Hicks since last Sunday. The first 3 days they were very frequent and intense. Now, I own them and they have slowed down and don’t seem so bad.
Only 2 days until our midwife gets here. Then, I want to get the show on the road. There is this big hill here I have been avoiding. Once Wed. gets here I am walking up that thing every day! Even though it is like a billion degrees outside here.
I just keep thinking about last October. We had guests and when the day for “getting busy” came we both decided we were too tired to do anything. Plus, they were right in the next room. Even though they do have one of those noisy Darth Vader sleep apnea machines. So, we went to sleep. Then in Nov. Jack was on TDY so we had to wait until the 2nd of Dec to get pregnant. I suppose it was all part of the plan so that we get THIS particular baby – but if I could go back in time I would have gotten busy that night in October, no matter how tired we were!!
Only 2 days until our midwife gets here. Then, I want to get the show on the road. There is this big hill here I have been avoiding. Once Wed. gets here I am walking up that thing every day! Even though it is like a billion degrees outside here.
I just keep thinking about last October. We had guests and when the day for “getting busy” came we both decided we were too tired to do anything. Plus, they were right in the next room. Even though they do have one of those noisy Darth Vader sleep apnea machines. So, we went to sleep. Then in Nov. Jack was on TDY so we had to wait until the 2nd of Dec to get pregnant. I suppose it was all part of the plan so that we get THIS particular baby – but if I could go back in time I would have gotten busy that night in October, no matter how tired we were!!
No comments:
Post a Comment