Hells no! Look at these pictures I just took this morning.


We still have about 4 feet of snow covered in a thick glaze of ice. It hasn’t been above freezing for a long time. March is everyone’s least favorite month here. Mostly because it can be all seasons in one. Yes, the days are getting longer and that is a good thing. But then one day will seem like spring is coming and the next day it will blizzard and then the next day will be an ice storm. It has just been cold here –but starting tomorrow the weather is going to get bad again. They are predicting snow and of course, the obligatory freezing rain. Just in time for us to have a potentially harrowing ride to the hospital! I figure whenever we do get that snow and ice will be when I go into labour.
May, people. May is when we get our tulips- and everyone is so excited about it we have a festival for them. I will let you know when this snow all melts. Our front lawn is on the shady side of the street, so it does take forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment