Well, golf month was a success. I did make it out to the course twice a week each week.
Today was the ladies tournament. Our team came in 3rd.
It would be a shame not to play in May, but as G and I are going home on Wed. I don’t know if I’ll get to or not. Since I am flying across the Atlantic with a two year old I’m not taking my clubs. I have enough to manage without extra, heavy baggage! I called the course back home just to see if they have left handed clubs for rent and of course, they do not. But, they are going to see if they can round any up for me. I mean, I’m going to have built in babysitters! I HAVE to play a couple times!
So, as I mentioned G and I are going back to the States in May – to the land of dial up internet (High speed is available, but not at my mom and dad’s house.) I probably won’t get a chance to post while we are away (maybe, but don’t count on it.) Check back in June for sure.
Wish me happy shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment