Thursday, April 13, 2006

Baby Transpo

Well, we finally got that jogger stroller we wanted. So lately I’ve been going out on these 6K walks (3.7 miles.) It is so much easier with the stroller. Now with the stroller those 2 old ladies won’t have a chance to pass us again (hahaaaa!) The sling is great for shopping, wandering around the house, and short walks – but not so good for the exercise ones. It makes us both hot and sweaty, plus I can’t run with her in the sling because my boobs would beat her to death! Now, I just have to get in shape enough for the 10K race we are running in on May 27th (only a month and a half away – eeeeeee.)

I got the awesome pink camo diaper bag I wanted. Cindy gave it to me for my birthday – yayyyy! It is so cool – it makes you want to have a baby just to get the bag. And, as I found out today it also hooks onto the back of the stroller perfectly – and that comes in handy because we did a little shopping today on our walk, too. I had to buy some more feminine hygiene products because, hello? when does this post-birth bleeding end? I know I got to go 9 months without a visit from george but what? Now I have to have him here for 9 weeks to make up for it? It has been 28 days, people, surely that is long enough. Mostly it distresses me because I want to get naked with the hubs. Yep, it’s true. (See, I had no va-jay-jay trauma so I was ready at 10 days. But noooo, I have this crazy, post-birth george thing goin’ on so I have to wait! Auggghhhh!!) That was probably more than you wanted to know.

So, in closing, here are some pictures of both forms of my baby transpo. The cool new Chariot Cougar and the cool new camo sling (with the camo diaper bag.)


(I never get to blow dry my hair and do something with it anymore - let alone put on makeup - so only look at the baby, the sling, and the bag!)

No comments: