Friday, September 22, 2006

Guest Blogger BC Woes

OK, here is a great "blonde" moment from my guest blogger, Lingcat. (Doesn't that make me sound cool? That I have a "guest blogger"?)


"I’ve been battling this nice sinus infection…..So, I’ve been taking one Benadryl with one ‘knock off’ Sudafed……The Benadryl’s are hard as hell to get in to…I usually have to use a scissors. I LOVE the pretend Sudafed’s because you can just punch em through the foil.

Well…..the Sudafed’s are little….and round….and yellow…..and, like I said, push right through the foil……

Guess what else is little, and round, and yellow and pushes right through the foil??? My birth control pills……that’s right. I’ve been taking about three BC pills a day when I though I was taking Sudafed. By some weird twist of faith, I’ll probably end up pregnant……..pregnant and STILL have a sinus infection…….*sigh*

Everyone kept asking how I didn't know they were my pills....well, I don't put my pills in the little purple thingy that shows the days of the week and makes them 'pretty'....so they're just pills on a foil card......just like the Sudafed’s. :)

I don't feel too bad......another friend was just telling me about someone she knows that broke a vertebrae and kept complaining that pain pills they gave him weren't working......he was taking stool softeners."

Isn’t that great? Now all we have to do is get her to share her “wasp in the hair” story with us!! Have a great weekend everybody. We are going to Oktoberfest tonight and then we are hosting a HHH run tomorrow!

:)

No comments: