I’ve been searching for birthday gifts for some people online the past couple of days. There are so many to choose from it is hard to pick. Here are some of the standouts.
Astronaut Jesus - After a long journey from outer space, he returns with his message of love, unity and peace to the people of earth. (You gotta see it to believe it.)
Answer Me Jesus – When we were in New York at Urban Outfitters I saw this thing. Like the Magic 8 Ball, only better! Ask a question, flip him over and wait for such wisdom as “Believe” or “Repent!”
Jesus Bobble Head – I’m not obsessed with Jesus, but it’s a bobble head!!
Evil Knievel Bobble Head – In case you don’t want the Jesus one.
Earth Dog Tags – Should you ever be abducted by aliens while wearing Location Earth Dog Tags and not returned safely to Earth you will be entitled to a full refund of the purchase price. Why risk it?
Dolly the Love Sheep – This is a great gift for all your friends stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan. (I’m telling you, you can send anything over there as long as you aren’t too specific on your customs form.) And at only $14.95 it’s a bargain for everyone!
The Tooth Timer – Everyone knows you are supposed to brush your teeth for TWO WHOLE MINUTES! Use this handy tooth timer to help you brush properly.
Bacon Strip Band-Aids – Yes! Band-Aids that look like stips-o-bacon!
Pink Flamingos - Every lawn should have these. I tried to get some for in front of my hooch over in Iraq, but no one would send them to an APO box. : (
(Actually, just check out this whole website for all kinds of fun gifts!)
Well, I am sure there are lots more wonderful gift ideas out there, but this is all I have time to share with you now. I can always post more later!!
No comments:
Post a Comment