Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas Everyone!!


Well, we are almost ready. We cleaned the entire house today and later this afternoon we have to go get the rental car so we can pick up Jack’s mum at the train station later this evening (the 2-seater pickup just won’t cut it.) ViaRail Canada is threatening to go on strike tomorrow, so we might end up having to drive her back down to Trenton. Great!

Also, I’m saying Merry Christmas because it is Christmas. I don’t know what the deal is this year. The 3 main religions all believe in Jesus, it’s just the technical matter of him being the Son of God or not. He still brought us the “scripture of light” so why not go ahead and celebrate his birth? Plus, as one of my friends says it is a good excuse to sit around and eat and drink with your family. I celebrate Cinco de Mayo and I’m not Latina, but it’s a great excuse to drink margaritas, eat nachos, or drink lots of Bohemia beer. Viva la Christmas!!!!

No comments: