Thursday, December 08, 2005

Tomorrow I Will Have A Coat!

When the DP went to Vancouver I told him to buy me a present. I meant like a shot glass or something. He bought me a real present instead. It is a very nice longish leather coat with a removable “fur” collar. It is beautiful and just the kind of leather coat I have always wanted. However, I won’t be able to wear it until after I have spawned this child. And, as you recall, I was complaining about the lack of maternity winter coats up here.

Well, today at the LLL meeting I asked if anyone had a maternity coat I could buy or borrow – and lo and behold, two of the women have come to my rescue! So, tomorrow I am going to pick one of them up. They both sound really nice and now I won’t have to freeze. Today I was a bit chilly running around in my fleece jacket. (I say “my jacket” but it is a mystery jacket that I found in our closet that doesn’t belong to either of us.)

Yay!! I am so excited I am going to have a couple pretty winter coats to wear! Now I won’t be trapped inside all winter, or relegated to actually wearing a blanket. I was just a day away from that. : )

No comments: