
This is the best $15 I have ever spent! I don’t know what magic this pillow does, all I know is that instead of getting up about 18 or 40 times a night, since using the pillow I only get up about 3 times! The DP loves it, too! What a wonderful, magical belly pillow!
Now all I have to do is figure out how to get rid of the “crazy legs.” Just recently I started getting restless leg syndrome. I just started taking extra calcium at night to try to stop it so hopefully it will help. At least I have my new magic pillow!
Back to the issue of the bed I wanted. Since I can’t buy it up here I was thinking we could get one when we go down to NY after Christmas but then I remembered – EBAY. So, yesterday I bid on a mini co-sleeper and won it! Yay! Plus, it was cheaper than buying a new one. Now I just have to find sheets and leg extension for it. I’ll have to add that to the registry. I got all my maternity clothes on Ebay, and now I am looking for the breast pump I want and maybe some nursing clothes, too. The only bad thing is I have to send most of this stuff to my Mom, then she has to remail it up to me. It is in my effort to avoid paying insane duty taxes on everything I buy.
No comments:
Post a Comment