The stories of a slightly off-center American Expat. It is summer - I'll be out by the grill!
Friday, October 28, 2005
A Duke Sized Bed
You know what they need to make? A Duke sized bed. Yep, duke sized. A Full size bed is 54 x 75 inches. A Queen is 60 x 80, and a King is 76 x 80. So, you basically have a 6-inch difference from a full to a queen and a 16-inch difference from a queen to a king. Now, what with our giant pillow-nest we’ve been building the queen is feeling a little tight – but when we were down in DC, sleeping on a hotel king it was GIANT!! I don’t know if there is a need for a bed that big – a bed that 4 adults could sleep comfortably on. I just want a bed that 3 people can sleep on – or 2 people, a gestating baby, a restless cat, and a million pillows. Sounds like I need a duke sized bed. It would be about 68 x 80, which should be about perfect! Now, someone get busy and make one and market the hell out of it so I can buy it! Or, since you got the idea from me you can just give me one with the sheets to go with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment