Our cat is so spoiled. He gets to eat as much Science Diet hairball control formula food as he wants, he gets soft food as a treat at least twice a week, and he recently got one of those cat waterer filter machines. He loves that. He likes to lick the water right where it comes out of the filter to come down the fountain. It was on sale, ok. He drinks tons more water now and we’ve noticed that his coat is shinier and his dandruff is gone. I think it’s because of the water. Now it tastes good, not stale with pieces of food floating around in it. He’s so soft and cuddly and he has to follow us around like a puppy (when he’s not sleeping.) He will even fetch popcorn. But we don’t get popcorn now because our microwave refuses to pop it. It just heats up the oil and burns the bag until it starts on fire with no popping involved at all! I think it is time for a new microwave. I mean, what good is it? Sure, it warms up food and cooks baked potatoes but if it won’t pop popcorn it’s time to go!
Last night it was time to trim the cat’s nails again. One reason I love DP so much is because he has taken over all nail-clipping duties. When Conan was my cat I used to load him up and take him to the vet and pay them $10 to do it. I just can’t!! You can see how much Conan likes this in this picture. He looks so funny when he sits like that – like a little prairie dog with his belly all hanging out.
I told DP that he was going to have to trim the baby’s nails, too. He said no way. The thought of that creeps me out. Their little tiny razor sharp nails. Maybe I’ll be able to get over it when she is like Edward scissors hands and slicing her face all up. Maybe I’ll just bite her nails off. Oh well, for now I am happy that I don’t have to take Conan to the vet to get his nails trimmed!
No comments:
Post a Comment