Friday, November 25, 2005

Whiskey Walnut Pie

Ok, so the pie I made yesterday was a variation on pecan pie. It was a whiskey walnut pie (with chocolate, too) and it was delicious! It definitely gets put in the “save and make again” photo album I put recipes in.

It had all the elements that comprise a good recipe. 1) Handy ingredients (I had it all in my cupboards except the graham crackers for the crust.) 2) Not too time consuming and very easy to make. 3) Great taste!!

Now the DP is gone for several days for the boys’ weekend and I am alone in the house with the rest of the pie. A dangerous situation. I think I am going to take some to the neighbors. They guy shovelled our driveway yesterday when he did his. That was nice since I don’t see myself doing much snow shovelling this winter. Usually he and DP trade off doing it – whoever gets home first usually does it. But now that the DP is taking the bus he always home late. I figure a couple pieces of pie might help.
Anyway, this pie was great so if you want the recipe let me know!!

No comments: