Today I had another ultrasound to check everything out. Everything is looking good – all the measurements are good, everything is where it is supposed to be, etc. The baby was once again a squirm-worm. The ultrasound lady said, “Wow, she is sure active. I bet she will be athletic.” We can only hope she is so she doesn’t have to be the last one picked for kick-ball teams, or whatever it is kids play nowadays. In the meantime, I get to feel her jumping around in there. Now, the movements are still kind of cute. I have a feeling they won’t be so cute once she gets a little bigger and starts punching my ribs and whatnot.
Really, I think she just does NOT like those ultrasound waves bugging her, disturbing her peace. She kept her hands over her face the entire time, which was kind of funny. And at the end she finally gave up on trying to escape and just turned over, facing my back, giving us the finger and saying, “Ha ha – now try to get a picture of my face!!”
No comments:
Post a Comment