We have the baby’s room pretty much ready. We have the crib up and the changing table, too. We don’t even really need a crib yet, since the plan is for her to sleep in the Arms Reach Mini-Co-Sleeper that hooks onto our bed. No jumping out of bed to feed her at night, just roll over and give her the tit. But of course, some people don’t get that so it is just easier to buy a crib, set it up and say, “Why, yes, we have the crib” when they (my mom and MIL) ask. Plus, maybe I can use it for naps – and it does convert into a toddler bed later and the changing table converts into a normal dresser. (Yay, Ikea!)

I do not have my hospital bag packed yet. I think about it but haven’t gotten around to it. It seems a little early, but the Pregnancy Weekly website keeps warning me to “do it now” since so many babies come early!!!! That just makes me think about it a little more, but still no packing has taken place. I mean, my baby won’t come early. And I am waiting for the spring nightgowns to come out at Wal-Mart. I want to buy a couple of button-front short sleeve cotton gowns to wear while I am in labor and delivery at the hospital. Right now they only have the awful long sleeve flannel gowns out – but they are on clearance
sale so that means the spring ones are just around the corner. I figure they are just going to get ruined so the $10 Wal-Mart gowns will be fine. They probably won’t come out in time and I’ll end up just being naked. Not that I have a problem with it – I’m just trying to find the gowns so I don’t make other people uncomfortable.
No comments:
Post a Comment