He went into the store and it took him like an hour so I had to eat practically the whole bag of rice chips. They were supposed to be sour cream and onion flavor but they tasted like seaweed to me. I checked the ingredients and it just said “spices” but I guess dulse or kelp could be a spice. Probably just my enhanced pregnancy senses. Lots of stuff smells weird to me now, too. By that I mean lots of stuff smells like cat piss tome. Coffee smells like cat piss, this mango and strawberry liquorice Jack bought smells like cat piss. And so on…it is quite disturbing to say the least.
We had to buy milk at the store because he goes through it like it is a delicious nectar or something. I don’t drink milk. It grosses me out and always has. The sight of a milk truck going down the road makes me ill just thinking of all that cow juice just sloshing around in there…bleeehhhhh. (That is why I drink Silk Soy milk…mmmmm.) Anyway, they sell milk in plastic udders up here. You buy a bag of 3 bags of milk, plop a bag into the milk container at home, snip the end, and then if you are like Jack you can suck the milk right out of it without using a glass. That grosses me out, too, but he is the only one drinking out of it. (Keep that in mind if you come over for coffee and ask for milk in it.) You can buy milk in containers here, but you have to pay a “jug deposit” and return it to the store to get your deposit bag so no one does it. I just wanted to share what the milk looks like up here so here you go:

Interesting, eh?
On Friday evening we were invited over to some of Jack’s friend’s place for a get together. Well, it turned out to be a surprise baby shower for me so that was very nice. There were balloons, a cake, snacks, and booze for everyone else. We got a really nice car seat, a baby backpack thing, and a Senators bib. It was fun to get out and a nice surprise because I didn’t think we would be getting a shower!
Now, we are going to put the changing table together……


No comments:
Post a Comment