Wow, sitting around waiting for a baby to show up is one of the most boring, uncomfortable things to do in the world. I should be thankful that it is boring and I am not having any problems, other than being uncomfortable. Yea, yea – but writing about how thankful I am would be boring, too.
So, today I have basically just layed around in bed, then messed around on the internet, drinking water and tea, and watching my stomach undulate as she tosses around in there. What is she doing? She better not be turning back around breech! I swear, I tried to drag this “getting ready for baby” stuff out as long as I could, but everything is done and ready and just waiting. I could buy more clothes or something – but that just seems kind of stupid. Some of this stuff just has to wait until after she is born. I don’t know how big she will be and don’t want to be stuck with 5 million newborn size diapers if they don’t fit!
I did find this website and now I want this bag. A pink camo diaper bag, to go with my camo sling (although I couldn’t find a pink one of those.) As an added bonus today I got a package from my Aunt in New Mexico! She sent a couple cute little outfits, and she made a baby quilt. It is awesome, because it is not pink. It is orange and green and yellow and blue. It is really neat! Now, I can do another load of baby laundry.
The customs people had opened up the box, and they did a really crappy job of re-taping it. OK, customs people – maybe you have to open up all my baby gifts, but could you at least close the box adequately when you are done snooping???? At least everyone is writing “GIFT” on the paperwork and boxes so I haven’t had to pay duty in awhile!
No comments:
Post a Comment